Kamis, 11 Agustus 2016

Home Sweet Home

Home

Home. Home, for me is a place where I can have my privacy and it’s for

me the most comfortable place in the world. And it’s the one of some place

where I can be together with my family. Also, it’s the place where I can be free.

There’s a time that I like being home and that is when I don’t have any course

and when I have friends to play with. There’s Arabic says, ‘baiti jannati’ it means

my home is my heaven. Because home is the only one place you can do

everything, express yourself, and take a quality time with my family.


Is there a time when you wanna run away from home? The answer is yes.

I wanna run away from home when I’m bored being alone at home. And

sometimes I really miss my home when during a long holiday. What is the

atmosphere at my home? The answer is it’s very comfortable but, It’s very quiet

and also you have to be careful around my house because there is a lot of thief. I

have an idea of my dream future home. The location is strategic, near from

school, mosque, mall, market, highway, and hospital. I want have a home that

have a highly security guard, with a gate of residence. I want have a swimming

pool at my home, and also there is Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Ferrari at my

garage. That is my dream future home.



Sorry if my english is bad. Please leave a comment

11 komentar: